About The J-Valve™ System
The J·Valve™ Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) system* is a revolutionary next generation heart valve implantation system. The system is designed to replace a patient’s failed native aortic heart valve. The J·Valve™ TAVI System consists of a uniquely designed aortic valve bioprosthesis and delivery device designed by JC Medical in the USA. Other TAVI systems are indicated for aortic stenosis alone and aortic bioprostheses are often difficult to position accurately. The J·Valve™ TAVI system was designed to address these problems in order to create a more useful and reliable replacement aortic valve bioprosthesis for surgeons and patients.
This system can be used to treat:
- Severe aortic stenosis
- Pure aortic regurgitation
- A combination of aortic stenosis and regurgitation, also known as
Other features of the system:
- System is easy to learn and simple to operate
- Automatic anatomic alignment with the native aortic root
*This system has not yet been approved by the FDA and is currently not for sale.
The J·Valve™ aortic valve bioprosthesis
positions itself according to the anatomy
of the native aortic annulus. It naturally
slides into place, allowing doctors to
rely on tactile feedback to achieve
*This system has not yet been approved
by the FDA and is currently not for sale.
Key Design Features:
- U-shaped “claspers” facilitate accurate self-positioning of the replacement aortic valve bioprosthesis
- Low profile design minimizes risk of coronary blockage
- With six different valve sizes, the system ensures a perfect fit for each patient
Doctors can perform replacement aortic valve
bioprosthesis implantations accurately because
the intuitive design of the delivery device is easy
*This system has not yet been approved by the FDA
and is currently not for sale.
Key Design Features:
- Valve loads seamlessly into the nosecone
- Locking mechanism ensures valve deployment at the correct time
- Four control knobs release the valve into place
- Made of sturdy, non-slip material
JC Medical, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed medical device company which develops Transcathether Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) systems. The company’s first product is a next generation TAVI system that addresses an unmet need in patients with aortic regurgitation and aortic stenosis.